With the rush of the work week, it is easy to let cleaning the carpets of your business slip through the cracks. For this reason, Precise Carpet Cleaning can work with you to set up a program to clean your carpets on a regular basis and ensure that your business's carpets remain spotless. Every building is different, so we will tailor a system to fit your needs.
Start Your Free Quote
Please enter your zip code
What To Expect From Commercial Carpet Cleaning
With professional, IICRC certified technicians, you can rest assured that Precise Carpet Cleaning will get your business's carpets cleaner than ever. Here is what you can expect:
- When possible, we use large, truck-mounted steam cleaning units for the deepest possible cleaning.
- We will always set up corner guards around the corners of your business to ensure our hoses do not damage your walls.
- The carpet is pre-vacuumed before cleaning.
- We will pre-treat the whole carpet with appropriate cleaning product before cleaning. This step helps loosen soil and any spots in the carpet, preparing it for cleaning.
- Option step, normally not needed for most commercial carpet. We can use a CRB (counter rotating brush machine) over the carpet after pretreating and before rinsing the carpet. This machine performs a agitation using two large brushes. This can help remove embedded soil in heavily soiled carpet and will help remove embedded hair for carpet. This is priced separately when requested.
- Then, we rinse the carpet using a rinsing product to wash any remaining soil and cleaning solution away. This ensures that your carpets stay clean longer.
- The cleaning process is done with 200 degree or hotter water and normally dries in about 2-6 hours. The humidity and air flow of the building will play a role in drying time.
- After cleaning, some commercial carpets will be groomed with a carpet rake to help it dry faster and lift up the traffic area.
- A carpet protector can then be applied.
Once we are done with cleaning your commercial carpets, our technicians will perform a post-cleaning inspection to be sure we have done everything we can and to touch up any areas in need of additional work.
Additional Commercial Carpet Cleaning Services*
*Extra services can be completed for an additional fee and will take additional time to dry.
A carpet protector will keep your commercial carpets clean longer and help prevent hard-to-remove spots and soiling. Normally soiling is the biggest problem with commercial carpet. Our carpet protection treatment will help keep high-traffic areas from getting worn down in-between cleanings, which extends the life of your carpet. We offer a green certified protector as well as Scotchgard.
Pet Odor Removal
We also offer a pet odor removal system to treat stubborn stains and eliminate odors that have seeped into the carpet backing. We perform pet odor removal before the carpet is pre-treated. We can do a pre-inspection with a black light and moisture sensor to pick out the areas that need to be treated.