WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
Water can cause big problems if it isn’t removed from the home right away. Anytime water comes into your home, it will seek out areas that can be very difficult to dry. That is why it is important to have the help of a trained professional in water damage restoration to ensure everything dries in the proper time.
If you have flooding in your home, a water pipe break, or any other type of water leak in your home, call us at Precise Carpet for St. Louis water damage restoration.
Handle Water Damage As Quickly As Possible: Precise Can Help
If you ever have water come into your home, it is important to call as soon as you can. The quicker we get everything dry, the less damage you will have. With proper equipment and knowledge on how to dry effectively, you can rest assured that we will take care of you water issues.
At Precise Carpet, we can help you mitigate water damage and help your home dry faster:
- Be sure it is safe! Because there could be electricity and other hazards like water in the ceiling that could break through, do not go into an area that is wet before determining if it is safe. If you are unsure, keep everyone (including pets) out of the area and turn off any electricity to the area.
- Stop the water from coming in.If possible, find the source of the incoming water and stop it as quickly as you can. It is recommended that you call a professional so nothing else gets accidentally damaged.
- Remove the water. Next, you will need to get all the free-standing water removed. Precise Carpeting can help. We use a utility pump and a truck-mounted vacuum system to extract all the standing water. The more water we can remove during this step, the quicker everything else will dry.
- Dry the area. After all excess water is removed, the next step is to dry the area as fast as possible. Precise will provide you with dehumidifiers and lots of fans, though it can take a few days to get the air and some items dry. Harder items may take longer to dry completely. We will leave our drying equipment in your home until everything is dry.
- Monitor daily. We will come back every day to take readings on the environment and adjust our drying equipment. Daily monitoring allows us to know for sure when everything is completely dry and to keep an eye on everything during the process to be sure we are doing everything we can to dry it quickly for you.
- Clean everything. We can also perform any cleaning you will need once everything is dry. Most items will need to be thoroughly cleaned after being wet for any length of time. One large area that may need to be cleaned is any carpet that may have gotten wet. After drying the carpet and pad, we can thoroughly clean the carpet to be sure it is as clean and safe as possible.
Please note: We will always respond to service calls as quickly as we can, but in the event of flooding or heavy rains that impact the St. Louis region, we will get many water damage restoration requests. The sooner you call, the sooner we can put you on our service list so we can help you dry out your home.
Fully Certified, Experienced Technicians
Precise Carpet Cleaning has been serving the St. Louis and St. Charles, Missouri areas since 1995. We will always do our best to provide you with the best water damage restoration service possible following the IICRC S500 standard for water damage restoration.
We hire only the most professional, courteous technicians to clean your carpets. Our technicians are:
- Fully certified with theInstitute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
And it shows: Precise Carpet Cleaning has a gold rating through the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI).