CERAMIC TILE CLEANING
Is your ceramic tile and grout getting harder to clean? Does it look better in the corners of the room than it does in high-traffic areas? Tile and grout will inevitably become grungy due to the accumulation of dirt and other grime that everyday cleaning does not fully remove. When this happens, it is time to have your ceramic tile professionally cleaned.
What To Expect From Your Tile Cleaning Services
At Precise Carpet Cleaning in Saint Louis, we will professionally clean your ceramic tile, porcelain tile and grout, bringing new life back to your floors or walls. Here is what you can expect from Precise Carpet Cleaning and our tile cleaning services:
- Before cleaning, we will move your small- to medium-sized furniture. We don’t move large furniture like beds, dressers, china cabinets, bookshelves, entertainment systems and other large pieces.
- Our technicians will then put protective guards around each of the corners in your home to be sure our hoses do not damage your walls during the cleaning process.
- Next, we will pre-treat the dirty tile with the appropriate tile cleaning products based on your specific tile.
- For a deep clean, we use a large truck-mounted steam cleaning unit. Then, we use a rinsing agent to flush away all the soil along with any cleaning residue. Your tile will dry in about 2 hours.
- After the tile cleaning, we seal the grout with a high quality grout sealer to help keep it clean longer and help protect the grout from staining.
- When we are finished with the cleaning and sealing, we’ll move most of the furniture back to their original positions.
At Precise Carpet Cleaning in St. Louis, we will always try to give you a good idea of the condition of your tile and what you can do to help maintain it in the future.
Fully-Certified, Experienced Technicians
Precise Carpet Cleaning has been serving the St. Louis and St. Charles, Missouri areas since 1995. We always do our best to provide you with the best tile cleaning service possible. That means the best cleaning process and certified products and technicians. Additionally, we hire only the most professional, courteous, and well-trained technicians to clean your tile or grout. Our technicians are:
- Fully certified with theInstitute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
And it shows: Precise Carpet Cleaning has a gold rating through the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI).