PET ODOR AND STAIN REMOVAL
Pet odor and stain removal can be a major problem for homeowner’s with furry friends. When left in the carpet too long, stains can be much harder to remove. In some cases, this can cause a stain that will not come out completely, resulting in a discolored – and even smelly – carpet. As a carpet cleaning company in St. Louis, Precise Carpet Cleaning is specially trained to help as much as possible with this problem.
Treat Pet Odor & Stains Immediately & Correctly
It is important to treat pet odors and stains correctly the first time; otherwise, you can end up with a bigger problem that may be even harder to handle in the future. Often when a pet has an accident on the carpet, many people just spray a deodorizer on the carpet after cleaning it. This method will only help a small amount, and once the deodorizer’s smell goes away, the urine smell will come right back.
When you have pet odors and stains deep in your carpet, the cleaning process needed to remove it is a hot water extraction. This is best done with a large truck-mounted steam cleaning machine. These machines have the extraction power needed to remove the urine that soaked into the backing of the carpet, which is where the majority of the urine smell comes from.
What to Expect From Your Pet Odor & Stain Removal
The only way to remove pet odors and stains is to remove the urine. If you need pet odor and stain removal, please tell our technicians before we start cleaning your carpets. That way, we can pre-treat your carpets for best results.
When we clean a carpet that has pet stains and odor, we follow a few basic steps:
- First, we will inspect your carpets with a black light and moisture sensor to pick out the areas in need of treatment.
- Next, we use a pet odor and stain removal product and work this product down to the backing of the carpet, which is where most of the urine is trapped.
- Then, we use a hot water extraction tool that is designed to extract water out of the pad of the carpet. This will remove a good portion of the urine that gets under the carpet.
- After we have removed as much urine as possible, we will thoroughly clean and rinse the entire carpet, removing additional stains and odors.
In most cases, we can give complete odor and stain removal to our customers. However, that is not always the case if the problem has gone on too long. By this point, the urine has gotten into the tack strip around the edges and into the sub floor, which is much more difficult to remove. At this point, we suggest talking with your technician to discuss what other options are available.
Fully Certified, Experienced Technicians
Precise Carpet Cleaning has been serving the St. Louis and St. Charles, Missouri areas since 1995. We always do our best to provide you with the finest quality pet odor and stain removal service possible. To reach this goal, we use only the best cleaning process and certified products. Additionally, we hire only the most professional, courteous and qualified technicians to clean your carpets. We ensure our technicians are:
- Fully certified with theInstitute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
And it shows: Precise Carpet Cleaning has a gold rating through the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI).