Whether your carpet has become loose from regular use, the threshold has worn down, or has dye or bleach stains, Precise Carpet Cleaning in St. Louis can repair your carpet to get it looking beautiful again.
Carpet can loosen over time with regular use. Normally carpet that is installed correctly will not loosen as much but it can happen no matter what. Carpet is supposed to be power stretched when it is installed and that process is sometimes not done as well as it could be.
If the carpet is not installed tight when new, it will slowly loosen over time. Moving heavy pieces of furniture by sliding them across the carpet can allow this slack in the carpet to accumulate. When this happens it can cause a buckle.
What to Expect From Your Carpet Repair Services
When Precise Carpet Cleaning of St. Louis comes into your home to repair your carpet, here is what you can expect based on your needs:
- If your carpet has become loose it can develop a buckle, which can become a tripping hazard. This is resolved by properly stretching the carpet back into place. The sooner this work is performed, the better the results. If left to buckle, it can be much harder to repair and the results are not as promising.
- For simple carpet repairs in small areas, we will use a knee kicker. In larger areas, a power stretcher. These methods will stretch the carpet as tight as possible which will help keep it tighter longer.
- If your rug has a bleach or dye stain, Precise Carpet Cleaning can repair the damaged area with patching. If restoring the spot is not possible through cleaning or stain removal, sometimes the best option is to patch it with another piece of carpet.
- Another area that tends to cause problems over time is the threshold. Over time, this area will wear away over time and need to be repaired. We will patch these areas.
- Most of the time, the furniture in your home will need to be removed in order to properly stretch a room of carpet. There are some cases we are able to stretch a carpet back without moving all the furniture. It is recommended to clean the carpet after it is stretched, as the heat from the cleaning process can help the carpet lay better.
Fully Certified, Experienced Technicians
Precise Carpet Cleaning has been serving the St. Louis and St. Charles, Missouri areas since 1995. We will always do our best to provide you with the best carpet cleaning service possible. That means the best cleaning process and certified products and technicians. We hire only the most professional, courteous technicians to clean your carpets. Our technicians are:
- Fully certified with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
And it shows: Precise Carpet Cleaning has a gold rating through the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI).