Are your carpets looking drab and not as fresh and bright as they could be? Chances are they need to be cleaned. Cleaning your carpets will not only keep them looking beautiful, but also extend their life and remove contaminates like dirt and allergens that make your family sick. That’s why Precise Carpet Cleaning in St. Charles, MO offers affordable, thorough carpet cleaning services for the entire St. Louis metro area.
With over 20 years of experience serving the St. Louis area along with certifications with the IICRC and the CRI, you can rest assured your carpets are being cleaned in the best way possible. Our carpet cleaning process is the best and most recommended process available for cleaning and removing allergens.
We Guarantee the Best Carpet Cleaning Possible!
What to Expect from Your Carpet Cleaning
- We use large, truck-mounted steam cleaning units for the finest and healthiest cleaning available. This is the most recommended and best process for cleaning and removing allergens from the carpet.
- We will move your small to medium sized furniture before cleaning your carpets. Please note that we do not move large furniture like beds, dressers, china cabinets, bookshelves, and entertainment centers.
- Our technicians will put protective guards around each corner of your home to ensure our hoses and other equipment won’t damage your walls.
- We will pre-treat the entire carpet with CRI certified cleaning products to prevent damage to your carpet. Pre-treatment will remove most, if not all, of carpet spots and loosen soil in high-traffic areas. This step prepares the carpet for the final rinsing phase.
- After pre-treating, we will use a rinsing agent to thoroughly rinse your carpets using a water temperature of 200 degrees or higher. The hot water helps with the cleaning process, removes allergens better, and will dry much quicker than cold water. This step ensures there is no cleaning residue left in the carpet.
- After your carpets have been rinsed, they will dry in approximately 2-6 hours. Turning on ceiling fans and running the HVAC unit will help the carpets dry sooner. Be careful walking on wet carpet, you can slip and fall walking onto a hard surface.
- Carpet protector can be applied at this time to ensure the your carpet is fully protected.
After your carpet has been cleaned, the job isn’t finished.
- After the carpet cleaning is finished, we will move most of your furniture back to their original positions. We will always put plastic under the legs so they do not come into contact with the wet carpet.
- If a spot or stain did not get removed completely during the cleaning process, we will remove the stain by hand. We have a wide variety of cleaners for your different carpets to remove even the most stubborn stains. Please note that not all stains and spots can be removed.
- Our professional carpet cleaners will perform a post-cleaning inspection to be sure that the job was done to our high standards and your satisfaction. Then, you will receive a breakdown of the condition of your carpet.
*Extra services can be completed by request at the time of your carpet cleaning for an additional fee and will require additional drying time.
- Carpet Protection: A carpet protector will keep your carpets clean longer and protect them from hard-to-remove spots and soiling. It will also help keep high-traffic areas from getting worn down in-between cleanings, which extends the life of your carpet. We offer a green certified protector as well as Scotchgard.
- Pet Odor Removal: We also offer a pet odor removal system to treat stubborn stains and eliminate odors that have seeped into the carpet backing. Pet odor removal is completed before the carpet is pre-treated. We will do a pre-inspection with a black light and moisture sensor to pick out the areas to be treated.
Fully Certified, Experienced Technicians
We hire only the most professional, courteous technicians to clean your carpets. Our technicians are:
- Experienced and well trained
- Professional and trustworthy
- Certified with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC)