AREA RUG CLEANING
Precise Carpet Cleaning provides area rug cleaning and fine area rug washing at our facility in St. Charles, MO. We offer a wide variety of services for cleaning your area rugs to suit your needs. If you have synthetic rugs, we can easily clean them in your home or at our facility. If you require pet odor and stain removal, we recommend cleaning them at our facility for the best possible clean.
Precise has over 20 years experience cleaning all types of area rugs in the St. Louis and St. Charles area. Our IICRC Certified technicians are trained and experienced in cleaning wool and synthetic rugs. When we clean or wash your rugs you can be assured they will be as clean as possible when we are done. Cleaning your area rugs on a regular basis will ensure they last.
Cleaning Fine Rugs with Care
At Precise Carpet, we are dedicated to providing your Oriental, Persian, and woven wool rugs with the care they deserve. These fine rugs are washed at our facility in St. Charles, MO, where they will be fully dusted and cleaned. By cleaning them in our facility, you can be sure that your fine rugs will be completely clean — even those with large amounts of soiling.
For added convenience, we offer you the option to either drop off your fine rugs at our facility to be cleaned, or we can pick them up from your home and bring them back to you after they are washed and dried.
Please note that our pick up and drop off services are by appointment.
What to Expect from Precise Cleaning for Synthetic Area Rugs
We can clean your synthetic rugs at your home or at our cleaning facility. Please let us know beforehand which option you prefer, though we will always advise you as to the best option. In some cases, it is easier to clean a rug in your home, and for others it is better to bring it in for a cleaning. This process ensures that your area rugs get the care they deserve.
- We will move your small to medium sized furniture before cleaning. Please note: for safety reasons, we do not move large furniture like beds, bookshelves, or entertainment systems. Please have these moved beforehand.
- We care about your home. Precise technicians will place protective guards around each corner in your home to be sure our hoses don’t damage your walls.
- Next, we will pre-treat the entire area rug with the necessary certified cleaning products. Green cleaning products are available.
- Then, we will use a rinsing agent to flush away all the soil in the rug, along with any cleaning residue.
- At Precise, our large, truck-mounted steam cleaning unit provides your area rugs with a deep clean and will dry your carpets in about 2-5 hours.
After your area rug cleaning, we will move most of your furniture back to their original positions and put plastic under the legs so they don’t touch the wet carpet.
*Additional services can be completed by request at the time of your carpet cleaning for an additional fee and will require additional drying time.
- Fabric Protection: A fabric protector will keep your area rugs clean longer and protect them from hard-to-remove spots and soiling. It will also help keep high-traffic areas from getting worn down in-between cleanings, which extends the life of your area rugs.
- Pet Odor Removal: We also offer a pet odor removal to treat stubborn stains and eliminate odors that have seeped into the area rug backing. Pet odor removal is completed before your area rugs are pre-treated. We will do a pre-inspection with a black light and moisture sensor to pick out the areas in need of treatment. Please tell our technicians if you want pet odor removal before they begin to pre-treat your area rugs.
At Precise Carpet Cleaning, we will always try to give you an idea on the condition of your area rugs and what you can do to help maintain them.