RESIDENTIAL CARPET CLEANING
Are your carpets looking drab and not as fresh and bright as they could be? Chances are they need to be cleaned. Cleaning your carpets will not only keep them looking beautiful, but also extend their life and remove contaminates like dirt and allergens that make your family sick. That’s why Precise Carpet Cleaning offers affordable, thorough carpet cleaning services.
With over 20 years of experience serving the St. Louis area along with certifications with the IICRC and the CRI, you can rest assured your carpets are being cleaned in the best way possible. This is done by a company that focuses on cleaning your carpet in the safest and most effective way. Our technicians are experienced, certified, and trustworthy and we can completely guarantee our work!
What to Expect from Your Carpet Cleaning Services
Carpet cleaning is more than just coming in and running a vacuum over your carpets. With tried-and-true cleaning techniques and personal care, we will always make sure your carpets are cleaned to your satisfaction. Here is what you can expect:
- We use large, truck-mounted steam cleaning units for the finest and healthiest cleaning process.
- We will move your small- to medium-sized furniture before cleaning your carpets. Please note that we do not move large furniture like beds, dressers, china cabinets, bookshelves, and entertainment centers for safety reasons. Please have these pieces moved before cleaners arrive or let us know to clean around the large furniture.
- We take your home seriously. Our technicians will put protective guards around each corner of your home to ensure our hoses and other equipment won’t damage your walls.
- We will pre-treat the entire carpet with CRI certified cleaning products to prevent damage to your carpet. Pre-treatment will remove most, if not all, of carpet spots and loosen dirt and other debris in high-traffic areas to prepare the carpet for the final rinsing phase.
- After pre-treating, we will use a rinsing agent to thoroughly rinse your carpets using a water temperature of 200 degrees or higher. The hot water helps with the cleaning process, removes allergens, and will dry much quicker than cold water.
- After your carpets have been rinsed, they will dry in approximately 2-5 hours.
After your carpet has been cleaned, the job isn’t finished. We will always double-check to make sure your carpets are clean:
- After the carpet cleaning is finished, we will move most of your furniture back to their original positions. We will always put plastic under the legs so they do not come into contact with the wet carpet.
- If a spot or stain did not get removed completely during the cleaning process, we will remove the stain by hand. We have a wide variety of cleaners for your different carpets to remove even the most stubborn stains. Please note that not all stains and spots can be removed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Our professional carpet cleaners will perform a post-cleaning inspection to be sure that the job was done to our high standards and your satisfaction. Then, you will receive a breakdown of the condition of your carpet.
*Extra services can be completed by request at the time of your carpet cleaning for an additional fee and will require additional drying time.
- Carpet Protection: A carpet protector will keep your carpets clean longer and protect them from hard-to-remove spots and soiling. It will also help keep high-traffic areas from getting worn down in-between cleanings, which extends the life of your carpet. We offer a green certified protector as well as Scotchgard.
- Pet Odor Removal: We also offer a pet odor removal system to treat stubborn stains and eliminate odors that have seeped into the carpet backing. Pet odor removal is completed before the carpet is pre-treated. We will do a pre-inspection with a black light and moisture sensor to pick out the areas to be treated. Please tell our technicians if you want pet odor removal before they begin to pre-treat your carpets.
Fully Certified, Experienced Technicians
Precise Carpet Cleaning has been serving the St. Louis and St. Charles, Missouri areas since 1995. We will always do our best to provide you with the best carpet cleaning service possible. That means the best cleaning process and certified products and technicians. We hire only the most professional, courteous technicians to clean your carpets. Our technicians are:
- Fully certified with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
And it shows: Precise Carpet Cleaning has a gold rating through the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI).